18 Mar Monthly prizes and two ‘grand’ winners in Spring draw
Independent estate agencies across the South West have today launched a Spring Prize Draw with monthly prizes and two lucky homeowners in the region set to become the ‘grand’ winners of £1,000 each to spend at their local garden centre.
To enter the Spring Prize Draw, all property owners need to do is invite their local participating estate agent to conduct a free market valuation on their property – for either sale or property management purposes – between now and midday on 30th June. With every valuation comes an entry into the draw.
Every month, there will be two randomly selected winners, each bagging £100 to spend in their local garden centre. All monthly winners will be put back into the ‘hat’ with the other entries, to be in with a chance of winning one of two ‘grand’ prizes of £1,000 in garden centre vouchers at the end of June. So, the winners will be able to spruce up their gardens with some landscaping, an array of plants, new garden furniture, a lovely new barbecue or perhaps put their prize towards a hot tub or new garden building to use as a summerhouse or home office.
Steve Moir, chairman of the Experts in Property network of independent estate agents, said: “The dawn of Spring, particularly this year given the freedom from Covid restrictions in sight, inspires the majority of people to think about their gardens – as an extension of their home space (whether a new home or an existing one), as entertaining space in which to spend time with friends and family, or as somewhere out of the home in which to work, and we’re pleased to offer eight chances for local homeowners to enhance their gardens for whatever purpose they have in mind.”
There are members of the Experts in Property network across the South West. All are well-established and highly trusted independent local estate agencies, all fully proficient with Covid-safe procedures for valuations and viewings, and all providing free entry into the Prize Draw for the monthly prizes and two ‘grand’ winners at the end of June.
To find your local participating estate agency office, visit the Agents Directory here.
Terms and Conditions
• By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions
• The prize draw is being run by the Experts in Property on behalf of its members
• The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years who own their property
• Agency staff members are excluded from the draw
• A maximum of one entry per household is permitted
• The prize draw is free to enter
• To enter the prize draw simply ask a member firm to carry out a valuation of your property. Up to Midday on 30th June 2021. Entries after that time & date will not be included in the draw
• The winners will be drawn at random
• The decision of the Experts in Property regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it
• The main winner will be notified after 30 June 2021 via email or phone
• Monthly £100 winners will be announced at end of each month
• You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by the Experts in Property & the member firms for the purposes of administering the prize draw
• All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at [email protected] and the winners will also be announced on our website
• The winner agrees to the release of their name and photo for the use of publicity & marketing
• The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law
• Staff working with this campaign are entitled to be entitled to be entered into an internal inter-office draw to win a prize for their office